10 Benefits of Using a Whole House Water FilterSai Agahi
1. Clean, filtered water emerges from every water source in the house.
2. Chlorine and other chemicals are removed as soon as they enter a home’s plumbing system and are no longer released into the air.
3. When chlorine and other chemicals are removed from water used for washing, these chemicals can no longer become embedded in clothing.
4. Removing chlorine from the water used in dish washing prevents chlorine vapors from being released into the air and reduces soap scum on dishes.
5. Using a whole house water filter greatly enhances the overall healthfulness of drinking water.
6. Using a whole house water filter can alleviate the effects of asthma and allergies (for those who already suffer) by providing cleaner air to breathe in the house.
7. Filtering water through a whole house water filter eliminates the risks of both drinking and showering in contaminated water.
8. A whole house water filter is the only truly effective shower filter. It filters water at low temperatures to facilitate the removal of chlorine and other chemicals.
9. Using a whole house water filter ensures protection from the carcinogenic effects of both drinking and inhaling chlorine and other dangerous chemicals.
10. The use of a whole house water filter is the last means of protection from breakdowns in municipal water treatment and sanitation systems.